" No refunds will be provided for scratched entries.
5. All rabbits must be checked in and out by the Show Superintendent. Changes allowed for same breed, class, color, or group and for weight class changes, junior to 6/8 to seniors. There will be a charge per change on entry. Late Specials will be posted in the Show Room.
6. All rabbits must be permanently earmarked. Rabbits with unclear or illegible earmarks will not be accepted.
7. Owners are responsible for seeing that rabbits get to the judging table. If there are any problems, see the superintendent or Secretary prior to judging. Rabbits not brought to table by owners will not be judged. Assistance might be available if requested.
8. No rabbits to be sold during judging. Rabbits in show cannot be sold until after judging. No "For Sale"
signs can be posted, although business cards and flyers are allowed. Rabbits cannot be removed from
cages or delivered to new owners until dismissal.
9. There will be no changes to the show paperwork at the judges table without the consent of the show
secretary. ARBA will be notified of exhibitors caught tampering with the show paperwork. That entry will be
10. Breeds with less than ten rabbits will not be sanctioned next year unless sponsored.
11. No animal other than rabbits or animals assisting the handicapped are permitted in the showroom.
12. The Festival & Fair is not responsible for any loss due to fire, theft, flood, etc. All reasonable precautions will
be taken to safeguard exhibitors and their animals.
13. Wooled breeds are to be groomed outside the show tent.
14. Substitutions made on the day of show must be ear number changes only.
15. Children are the responsibility of their parents – no screaming, shouting, or running is allowed in the
showroom. Failure to control a child’s behavior may be the basis for disqualification of an exhibitor’s entire
entry and forfeiture of all fees paid. Any property damaged incurred will be the parents’ responsibility.
16. The Stafford County Hartwood Days Festival & Agricultural Fair, Stafford County Agricultural Competitions
officials reserve the right to add, cancel or substitute judges as necessary.
17. BIS and Reserve in Show will be chosen from all BOB winners in that show. It is the owner’s responsibility
to bring the BOB rabbits to the BIS judging table in a timely manner.
18. This is a carrier cage show. All carriers are required to have leak proof pans.
19. Rabbits entered in fur classes must also be shown in regular breed classes.
20. There is limited space in the showroom area. Chairs and grooming tables that you bring with you will only be allowed outside of the tent if space is available. Please stack your cages at least two high indoors to accommodate other exhibitors.
21. IN THE CASE OF POOR WEATHER, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS IF OUR RABBIT SHOW IS NOT CANCELLED.
22. The filing of an entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
23. Release time! Release time! Rabbits may be checked out after picking up show report at the secretary’s table for safety reasons and to keep presentations intact for the guests viewing the exhibits. BIS, RBIS, BOB winners will not be released until 5pm all others may be checked out after picking up show report at the secretary’s table for safety reasons and to keep champion presentations intact for the guests viewing the exhibits. Vehicles will be allowed on the grounds after 6 p.m. for pickup.
OFFICIAL AMERICAN RABBIT BREEDERS
Eric Stewart, P. O. Box 5667, Bloomington, Il 61702
Dues: Adult $20, $50/3 yrs; Youth $12, $30/3 yrs; H/W $30, $75/3 yrs;
- 2012 ARBA Convention and Annual Meeting, OCT 27-31, Wichita, Kansas -
The Festival reserves the right to refuse entries from exhibitors placing an entry from all locations within 150 miles which has had a confirmed outbreak of RCV/RHD/VHD within the past 60 days of the entry deadline.
Download .pdf with rules, or Register HERE:
As this is the first year for this part of the Festival, we appreciate your patience, and welcome your suggestions.